Frequently Asked Questions for Tomcat
Tomcat is an open-source Java-based web server that is used to run Java-based web applications. A Tomcat assessment tests a candidate’s skills and knowledge in working with Linux/Unix operating systems such as RedHat Linux or CentOS, as well as their ability to build, configure, and monitor web server system components.
The Tomcat assessment helps technical recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate a candidate’s knowledge of Tomcat server administration.
- Tomcat Developer
- Junior Tomcat Developer
- Senior Tomcat Developer
- Assistant Tomcat Developer
- Associate Tomcat Developer
- Senior Reliability Engineer
- Software Developer
- Overview of servlet container
- Application deployment
- Tomcat security and SSL configuration
- Virtual Hosts Creation
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Tomcat servers and related software.
- Developing and deploying Java-based web applications to Tomcat servers.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Tomcat servers and applications to ensure their smooth operation.
- Collaborating with other team members to identify and resolve issues with Tomcat servers and applications.