Types of data collected
Testlify collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit the Websites or use the Services. You may choose to provide Testlify with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to use the Services or so we can follow up with you after your visit. In cases where requested data elements are not mandatory or required, you may choose not to provide the requested data without any consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Services. We may combine other publicly available information with the information that you provide to us to enhance and optimize our Websites and Services for you. Testlify may observe your activities, interactions, preferences, and other computer and connection information (such as IP address and geographic location) relating to your use of the Websites and the Services. Testlify may also use log files, cookies and similar technologies to collect information about the pages you view, links you click on, and other actions you may take when accessing the Websites and Services. For more information about our use of these technologies, please see the Cookies section below. We may collect and store this information and combine this information with other personal information you may have provided.
Testlify service data
Testlify customers may upload data to the Testlify hosted Service. Testlify will not share or distribute any such customer data except as provided in the contractual agreement between Testlify and customer for the provision of the Testlify Service, or as may be required by law. If a Testlify customer is located within the European Economic Area, the customer is the Controller with respect to the Testlify data, and Testlify is a Processor.
Use of personal data
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To Personalize your experience on the Websites.
- To Provide you with the Websites and Services, together with any support you may request
- To communicate with you about our services
- To understand our customers’ needs and preferences
- To improve our website and services
- To Diagnose Website and Service technical problems
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We will not share, sell, or rent your personal data to third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
Data processing agreement
- Identification of the parties involved: the data controller, data processor, and any sub-processors.
- Description of the personal data being processed: including the categories of data subjects and data categories.
- Purpose of the processing: including the legal basis for the processing.
- Obligations of the data processor: including maintaining confidentiality, implementing appropriate security measures, and notifying the data controller of any data breaches.
- Duration of the processing: including any termination provisions.
- Data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) and risk management measures.
- International data transfers and measures taken to ensure an adequate level of protection for the data.
- Auditing and compliance monitoring by the data controller.
- Indemnification and liability provisions.
- Governing law and jurisdiction.
The third-party services described in this section enable Testlify to monitor and analyze Website and Service traffic.Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google utilizes the information collected to track and examine the use of the Websites and Services to prepare reports that may be used for optimization of the Websites and Services.
Displaying content from external platforms
Geolocation (Testlify Websites)
The Websites may collect and use location information in order to provide location-based services to you. Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt out from this feature by default.
Information collected: geographic location.
How we disclose your data
We do not sell, lease, rent or give away the information collected about you without your permission. We only disclose your information as described below. If we disclose your information, we require those we share it with to comply with adequate privacy and confidentiality requirements, and security standards.
Testlify candidates platform
If you are a Testlify Candidates Platform member, we may share information about you and your performance with the employer who sent you the invite link. We might analyze tracking data collected during the assessment for proctoring purposes. We might store and use non-identifying tracking data (like IP address, but not your email-id) to help improve Testlify features for our clients.
Service providers processing data on our behalf
In certain instances, it may be necessary for Testlify to disclose the information that we’ve collected about you to government officials or otherwise as required by applicable law. No personal data will be disclosed to any law enforcement agency or governmental agency except in response to:
- A subpoena, warrant or other process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
- A legal process having the same consequence as a court-issued request for information, in that if Testlify were to refuse to provide such information, it would be in breach of local law, and it or its officers, executives or employees would be subject to liability for failing to honor such legal process; or
- Where such disclosure is necessary for Testlify to enforce its legal rights pursuant to the laws of the jurisdiction from which such information was gathered.
Accessing, updating, correcting or deleting your data
If you are a Testlify Candidates Platform user and used the invite link sent by Testlify Dashboard user to access the platform, your assessment performance data is owned by the employer (Testlify Dashboard user). To edit, access or view the data, you will have to contact the Testlify Dashboard user. We provide Testlify dashboard users with provisions to perform data operations to be able to fulfill your data requests, if they choose to do so. If you are Testlify Dashboard user, you are able to view and update much of the information collected about you through your Testlify Dashboard account. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us via the information below. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Address – 651 N Broad St, Suite 201, Middletown, DE, 19709
Via email: support@Testlify.com with “Privacy” in the subject line