Frequently Asked Questions for Python for Data Science
Python is the programming language of choice for data scientists. Although it wasn’t the first primary programming language, its popularity has grown. This assessment evaluates and administers candidates during the hiring process to assess their familiarity with or proficiency in using Python for data science tasks.
This test can help you identify individuals that have prior experience in Python and know how to utilize Python for Data Science. This test looks at candidates’ understanding and abilities in Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and Data Manipulation.
- Data Scientists
- Python programmers
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Basic Python
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Data Manipulation
- Writing and testing code using the Python programming language and related frameworks and libraries.
- Debugging and troubleshooting code to resolve issues and improve performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and design solutions.
- Maintaining and updating existing codebases.