Frequently Asked Questions for PySpark
This expert-curated test evaluates a candidate’s practical knowledge and experience in using arrow-based data to transfer between JVM and python processes, checkpointing to truncate the logical plan of the data frames, grouped map to group identical data groups in the data frames, Graphx, and Graphx operators to create spark graph and group parallel computation.
This test assesses a candidate’s knowledge in arrow-based data transfer, checkpointing, Graphx, Graphx operators, grouped maps, and IT programming languages/ frameworks. Overall this test helps the bias-free selection of apache spark developers.
- PySpark Developers
- Data engineers
- Senior PySpark Developers
- Apache Spark Application Developers
- Big Data Engineers
- Arrow-based Data Transfer
- Graphx Operators
- Grouped Map
- IT-programming Languages/frameworks
- Designing and developing data pipelines using PySpark to extract, transform, and load data from various sources.
- Building and maintaining data lakes and warehouses using PySpark and other big data technologies.
- Implementing data cleansing, data governance, and data modeling processes using PySpark.
- Collaborating with data scientists and analysts to develop machine learning models using PySpark.