Frequently Asked Questions for Go
A Go assessment assess an individual’s proficiency in the Go programming language, which is used to create scalable, concurrent, and efficient software.
A Go assessment is a tool that helps recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidates’ ability to write efficient, scalable, and maintainable code in Go. Candidates should also have a strong understanding of common Go routine and channel patterns.
- Junior Go Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- Software Engineer trainee
- Junior Software Engineer
- Go Developer
- Working with function
- Error Handling
- Control Statement
Some of the main features of Go include:
- A simple and easy-to-learn syntax
- Strong support for concurrency and parallelism
- A built-in garbage collector to help manage memory
- An extensive standard library