Frequently Asked Questions for Docker
A Docker assessment is an evaluation of an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience with the Docker software. Docker assessments can be used for a variety of purposes, such as evaluating the readiness of a team or individual to work on a Docker project, or as part of a hiring process to evaluate the Docker skills of job candidates.
This test can help you identify individuals that have prior experience in Docker and know how to utilize Docker for containerization. This Docker test looks at candidates’ understanding and abilities in Installation, configuration, storage, Images, Networking and Security, and deploying the app to the cloud.
- DevOps Engineer
- Technical Support Professional
- Software Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Installation, configuration, and Storage
- Networking and Security
- Deploying App to cloud
- Docker app
- Containerization: Docker creates a lightweight and portable containers that package an application and its dependencies together in a single package.
- Resource isolation: Docker containers provide resource isolation, meaning each container is isolated from the others and has its own resources, such as memory, CPU, and disk space.
- Image management: Docker provides a way to create and manage images, and container templates. Images can be built from source code or other files and stored and shared through Docker Hub, a cloud-based registry for Docker images.
- Deployment automation: Docker can automate the deployment of applications, including creating and managing containers.