- Basics of Google Platform
- SEO Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Supporting the marketing manager and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employ online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Contributing to creating mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Contributing and leveraging the HR community