Frequently Asked Questions for PowerShell
A PowerShell assessment is a tool or technique that is used to evaluate a person’s proficiency with the PowerShell scripting language and associated framework.
This PowerShell assessment can help you identify candidates with an overview and knowledge of PowerShell providers, PowerShell console and experience with PowerShell for Active Directory Administrators.
- PowerShell Engineer
- Software Engineer
- System administrator
- DevOps Engineer
- Network Engineer
- IT Security Specialist
- PowerShell Developer
The topics that are covered in the PowerShell assessment are as follows:
- Exploring PowerShell Providers
- An overview of PowerShell
- PowerShell Console
- PowerShell for Active Directory Administrators
Here are some common responsibilities of a PowerShell Developer:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining PowerShell scripts and modules to automate routine tasks and processes.
- Collaborating with other developers and system administrators to integrate PowerShell scripts with other tools and technologies.
- Troubleshooting and debugging PowerShell scripts and modules to identify and resolve issues.