Frequently Asked Questions for Data Scientist
The assessment is beneficial to identify candidates who can formulate, suggest, and manage data-driven projects and gear to achieve business objectives. It can help gauge if they can select and employ advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights from them. Individuals with an in-depth understanding of data science, proficiency in Python, and competence in the different machine learning principles & techniques can be identified using this advanced test.
The Data Science (Advanced) Test assesses candidates’ knowledge of advanced data science concepts such as Data Analysis & Visualization, Pre-processing, Fundamentals of Data, and Tableau.
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- BI Lead
- Senior Analyst Data Science
- Data Science Professionals
- Data Science Architect
- Senior Software engineers
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Fundamentals of Data
- Introduction to the PM role
- Data Preprocessing
- Collecting and cleaning data from a variety of sources, including databases, sensors, and social media platforms.
- Using statistical and machine learning techniques to analyze and interpret data.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to stakeholders using visualizations, reports, and other forms of presentation.
- Developing and implementing data-driven solutions to support business goals and objectives.