Frequently Asked Questions for SAP ABAP
This expert-curated SAP ABAP test assesses a candidate’s knowledge and experience in using BADI I(business add-in) to add traditional code into an existing program in the SAP system, data class to automatically assign a set of data to the correct table space when creating the database, describe list to determine the elementary attribute of deep data types such as reference variables and internal tables, foreign vital dependencies to evaluate input checks, input help on Dynpro and in Web Dynpro and IT enterprise tools to create and store technical data.
This SAP ABAP test evaluates a candidate’s knowledge and experience in BADI, data class, describe list, foreign key dependencies, and IT-enterprise tools. Candidates with previous experience working with SAP ABAP would be a good fit for the test.
- SAP ABAP Consultant
- SAP ABAP Developers
- Technical consultants
- Application Developers
- SAP ABAP Trainer
- Data Class
- Describe List
- Foreign Key Dependencies
- IT-enterprise Tools
- Participating in code reviews to ensure that the code is of high quality.
- Designing and developing custom SAP applications using ABAP programming language.
- Maintaining and updating existing SAP applications.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues in SAP applications.
- Collaborating with other developers, functional analysts, and end users to design and implement new features and functionality.