Frequently Asked Questions for Salesforce Lightning
A Salesforce Lightning assessment is a test or evaluation of a person’s knowledge and skills in using the Salesforce Lightning platform. Salesforce Lightning is a component-based framework for Salesforce app development. Salesforce Lightning aims to simplify the Salesforce app development processes for business users, who typically do not have programming experience.
This test will help you select candidates with prior experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Lightning developer
- Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Architect
- Lightning App Builder
- Lightning Aura Components
- Lightning Web Components
- Buttons & Quick Actions
- Providing a modern user interface: Salesforce Lightning is designed to provide a modern and intuitive user interface for Salesforce users.
- Salesforce Lightning includes a range of customization and extensibility tools, such as the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components, that allow you to build and customize custom apps and pages to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Salesforce Lightning includes features and tools that are designed to enhance collaboration and productivity within an organization.