Frequently Asked Questions for Truffle Framework
The Truffle Framework Assessment aims to identify individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to use the framework effectively and is a development tool that provides a suite of tools and libraries for building and deploying decentralized applications (DApps) on the Ethereum blockchain.
This test assesses candidates’ abilities to use Truffle for testing and developing Smart Contracts. This test helps identify individuals with prior experience in Smart contract development and Truffle for creating Dapps.
- Blockchain Developer
- Smart Contract Developer
- Full Stack Engineer
- Node.js Engineer
- Solidity developer
- Senior Solidity developer
- Truffle Basics – Installation
- Interacting with Contracts
- Using Wallet
- Writing and testing smart contracts using the Solidity programming language and Debugging and troubleshooting issues with smart contracts.
- Interacting with smart contracts using Truffle’s built-in console or other tools.