Frequently Asked Questions for
This expert-created test assesses a candidate’s knowledge and experience in understanding the characteristics of the project initiation phase, preparing the project charter, and managing project-related documents.
This project initiation test assesses a candidate’s knowledge and ability to create project charters and manage project documents. Candidates with experience handling characteristics of a project’s initiation phase are a good fit.
- Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Associate Project Managers
- Characteristics of Project Initiation Phase
- Project Charter
- Project Management Documents
- Define scope and objectives: Project initiation helps define the project’s scope and objectives, which helps to ensure that the project stays on track and meets its goals. It also helps to identify potential risks or challenges that may arise during the project.
- Identify resources: Project initiation helps to identify the resources that will be needed to complete the project, including personnel, equipment, and funding. This helps to ensure that the project has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Establish a timeline: Project initiation helps to establish a timeline for the project, which can help to ensure that the project is completed on time. It also helps to identify any dependencies or milestones that need to be achieved along the way.