Frequently Asked Questions for OSHA
The OSHA assessment evaluates the candidate’s ability to conduct inspections, review documents, and interview employees and supervisors.
The OSHA assessment can be used as part of the hiring process to evaluate candidates for roles that involve responsibilities related to occupational safety and health.
- Safety Officers
- Health Administrative Officer
- Safety and Health Officials
- Safety Manager
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Specialist
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager
- Industrial Safety Management
- Safety in Engineering Industry
- Safety in Construction Industry
- Chemical and Process Safety
The purpose of an OSHA assessment is to evaluate an organization’s compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and regulations. An OSHA assessment can help to identify areas for improvement and to develop a plan for compliance with OSHA standards.