Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for Oracle RAC
This assessment is designed to evaluate a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) technology, which is used to provide high availability and scalability for Oracle databases.
The assessment can be used to screen and select candidates for roles that require expertise in Oracle RAC technology, such as database administrators, system engineers, and software developers.
- Oracle Database Administrators (DBA)
- Oracle Database Developers
- Oracle Technical Architects
- Oracle Solution Architects
- Oracle Database Consultants
- Oracle Support Engineers
- Oracle RAC Architecture
- Oracle RAC Installation
- Oracle RAC Administration
- Oracle Clusterware Administration
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Performance Tuning
An Oracle RAC assessment is important because it can help ensure that candidates possess the necessary knowledge and skills to work with Oracle RAC technology. By assessing candidates’ proficiency in Oracle RAC, employers can select the best-fit candidates who can work efficiently with Oracle RAC technology and ensure high availability and scalability for Oracle databases.