Frequently Asked Questions for Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
A Google Cloud Platform (GCP) assessment is a tool used to evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities of individuals seeking employment in a role that involves using GCP or for those already working in such a role. Organizations can also use it to assess the suitability of candidates for positions that require GCP skills or to evaluate the performance of their current staff who use GCP.
This test identifies a candidate’s proficiency in Cloud service platform expertise, Programming languages, Network management, Development and operations (DevOps), and GCP security. It can help employers to identify candidates with the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to succeed in a GCP role and to ensure that their GCP staff has the required level of expertise to perform their job duties effectively.
- DevOps engineers
- Software engineers
- cloud developers/architects
- Security in GCP
- Operational excellence and reliability
- Performance efficiency
- Cost optimization
- Setting up and configuring GCP accounts and projects: This might involve creating and managing GCP accounts and projects, setting up billing and cost management, and configuring access and permissions.
- Developing and deploying applications and workloads on GCP: A GCP professional might be responsible for developing and deploying applications and workloads on the cloud using GCP tools and services, such as Compute Engine, Kubernetes Engine, and App Engine.
- Managing and optimizing GCP resources: A GCP professional might be responsible for managing and optimizing the use of GCP resources, such as computing, storage, and networking resources, to ensure that they are being used efficiently and effectively.