Frequently Asked Questions for Electrical Engineering
The Electrical Engineering assessment assesses the candidate’s ability to review and analyze the design and layout of the electrical system, inspect and test the electrical equipment and components, and collect data about the electrical system’s performance and operation.
The Electrical Engineering assessment allows recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidates’ technical skills, including their knowledge of electrical codes and standards, design and analysis skills, and practical skills such as the ability to inspect and test electrical equipment.
- Electrical Engineer
- Power system engineer
- Analog and Digital Electronics design engineer
- Power Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Electrical Construction Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- DC machines
- Power System
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Providing technical support for the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
- Designing and developing electrical systems, equipment, and components.
- Testing and evaluating electrical systems and equipment to ensure that they meet performance and safety standards.