Frequently Asked Questions for Content Strategy
The Content Strategy assessment evaluates a candidate’s capacity to design and execute a content strategy that aligns with the organization’s business objectives and effectively reaches and informs the intended audience.
The Content Strategy assessment is a useful tool for recruiters to evaluate candidates’ capabilities in creating, managing, and distributing content, as well as their familiarity with tools and techniques like content audits and editorial calendars.
- Content Strategist
- Content Marketing Manager
- Heads of Content
- Directors of Content
- Content Writer
- Content Editor
- Content Manager
- Using content for conversion
- Findability & distribution
- Measuring & driving performance
There are a number of challenges that content strategists may face in their work, including:
- Content strategists often have to juggle multiple projects and priorities, which can be challenging. It is important for content strategists to be able to prioritize tasks and allocate resources effectively to ensure that all projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- The field of content strategy is constantly evolving, and content strategists need to be aware of new trends and best practices to ensure that their content is effective and relevant. This can be challenging, as it requires ongoing learning and staying up to date with industry developments.