Frequently Asked Questions for Chemical Engineering
A chemical engineering assessment is a test or evaluation of a person’s knowledge and skills in chemical engineering. Chemical engineers develop and design chemical manufacturing processes. Chemical engineers apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
This test will evaluate candidates’ domain-specific skills and knowledge to ensure they can perform crucial duties required in a role.
- Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Production Managers
- Fluid Mechanics and solid operations
- Heat Transfer
- Chemical reaction engineering
- Process Dynamics and Control
- Designing and optimizing chemical processes: Chemical engineers are responsible for developing and optimizing chemical processes for the production of a wide range of products, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, fuels, and consumer goods.
- Developing and improving products: Chemical engineers may be responsible for developing and improving products by applying their knowledge of chemical processes and materials.