Frequently Asked Questions for Automobile Engineering
The Automobile Engineering assessment tests candidates on their knowledge of fuel and combustion theory, engine lubrication systems, and automobile emission control.
An Automobile Engineering assessment can help recruiters evaluate a candidate’s ability to create solutions for and troubleshoot the core mechanical problems associated with vehicles.
Automobile engineers are responsible for designing, developing, and testing the various components and systems that make up a vehicle.
The topics that are covered in the Automobile Engineering assessment are as follows:
- Fuels and combustion theory
- Engine lubrication system
- Emission control in automobiles
- Suspension system for automobiles
- Automobile Engineer
- Automobile Designer
- Driver Instrumentation Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer
- Combustion Engineer
- Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer
- Testing and Validation Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer