Frequently Asked Questions for AngularJS
An AngularJS assessment is designed to evaluate an applicant’s skills in various areas of AngularJS, including AngularJS basics, AngularJS APIs and services, and hands-on programming skills.
The AngularJS assessment is used by hiring managers and recruiters to evaluate a candidate’s knowledge of AngularJS and their understanding of key concepts such as modules, controllers, and directives.
- AngularJS Developer
- Software Developer 1 (AngularJS)
- Front-End Developer (AngularJS)
- AngularJS Programmer
- Full Stack Developer
- Hands-on Programming
- AngularJS Basics
- AngularJS APIs and Services
An AngularJS developer is responsible for building and maintaining web applications using the AngularJS framework. Some specific responsibilities of an AngularJS developer may include:
- Designing and implementing the front-end of web applications using AngularJS.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.